Tuesday, June 29, 2010

WHO'S THE BADDEST BITCH!?!?

Me!

I thrive off of an argument. It doesn't make sense I know, but I love them. Give me a good old argument and I will fight till the death. I can go hours fighting with people, especially if I know them well. I go for the jugular, yea sure I regret it after, but not in the heat of the moment.

Case and Point

Caribana weekend, fighting with my cousin/best friend. She has daddy issues, so I called her an orphan and said "no wonder your parents don't love you, you're a bitch!"
Was I proud of myself...no (well a little because she cried), but did I convince myself that it was necessary? Hell yea I did!!!

Scenario 2

One of my good weed smoking friend, who has mommy, daddy, uncle, step daddy... all around family issues, got into an argument with me. So I said "Girl you need to work out your life and find a family before you bring any type of talks this way!"
To be honest it took a few months to regret this one...

The list is endless with my altercations. I've had a co-worker bust my windshield with his bare hands trying to kick my ass. I had my EX come to my parent's house and bust up their fountain and he was a Christian...my ass! I once 'accidentally' hit a girl with my car because she didn't move out of the way and when I stopped to see if she was alright her man and company were threatening to kick my ass, so naturally I got out the car and shouted "bring it on!". Mind you I'm 5'3, but those posers were scared out of their minds. lmfao I've had altercations with cops, teachers, bosses, co-workers, friends, family, basically any and everybody. Am I proud? Kinda...

I like knowing that people fear me slightly cause then they conform and do what I say. I can't help but find a bit of pleasure in having a bunch of servants. It's always short lived, still, I just replace them with new ones.

Am I only one who's like this?

Anyways....

Thanks for stopping by.... (even if you hate it!) =)

XOXO

Hopeful 2day

2 comments: