Tuesday, June 29, 2010

EMPTY

He left and so did any sign of a light. The tears are here and the ball has risen from the pit of my stomach into my throat. I am angry, sad, disappointed, furious, and all around shit fucked. I can't control it and you know what? I don't want to control it right now.... sometimes you have to give in. It's too much energy to fight and I'm exhausted. I hate the world and am ready to cuss out anyone who challenges my state.

BTW it's a record, I have not talked to anyone in quite some time, three days I think! I also had a great encounter with some BEOTCHES at the health food store for not giving me a refund on a product I didn't want. My boyfriend had just bought it like five minutes before and the Heffahs were like sorry no refunds. I was like aiight, "I'm comin down there and trust me you won't like it!" I had some crazy heating wrap on my head (looked like a towel) and I marched in there creating the biggest scene ever. I cussed and swore threw things and told them you just lost a hell of a lot of money. I returned all $70 worth of the products I bought the day before and drove across town to re-buy them at another location. Am I the only one who has to go out of their way to get back at someone whose treated me unfairly? I will walk through hell to get back at someone for doing me wrong. I'm telling you DON'T EFF WID ME!!! lol

I feel a little better, anger always knows how to kick depressions ass!!!!


Thanks for stopping by.....


XOXO

Hopeful (2destroy you!) 2day

No comments:

Post a Comment