Sunday, June 27, 2010

SASSY SUNDAY

YAY! Thank you God for making a tomorrow. I woke up with a skip in my step, singing "Praise you like I should!". I dunno what song that is, but I was singing it....lol. *Sigh of relief* Okay so last night I decided I needed to mediate. I laid in bed, put on my relaxing CD, showed my bf how to breath and we mediated. It was phenomenal because he did it with me. Then we tried to make babies (it's been like 3 weeks) and those feelings of 'yuck is me' came in. I started crying, the poor guy just wanted to get laid...lol!!! I was a wreck and told him not to touch me so that he doesn't throw up..... lmfao! He just wanted booty, he wanted it so bad he couldn't wait, if you catch my drift, so he didn't/ couldn't! Then it was my turn and I have to say an orgasism a day, keeps the demons away. After, he just laid there holding me, loving me and reassuring me that "I AM BEAUTIFUL". What have I done to deserve such a good man?!?! He loved me all night long, a feeling I haven't felt in a little while. And this time, I let him.

He came over last night with a bunch of accessories from the UK so I am wearing a new pair of earrings and am feeling sassy and it's Sunday. I'm heading to my school's library and I'm going to finish most of my papers today, so that I can have time with my boyfriend this week. I feel good and optimistic, today is going to be an awesome day!


Thanks for stopping by....

XOXO

Hopeful 2day (for sure!)

2 comments:

  1. well that was kind of sudden change in mood. well good for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I think it was because I had the support of my boyfriend. Most of my days are spent alone with my dog. I have casual contacts but nothing with any substance.

    ReplyDelete