Sunday, June 27, 2010

FML

I am here again... I don't understand what's going on. The racing the thoughts the feeling of inadequacy. I am so embarrassed to be seen this way. My boyfriend is here and trying to be supportive, but I think he's freaked. I dunno what's going on .... this is the worst yet. I was told that my symptoms would increase as the THC leaves my system and that they would gradually subside. What am I supposed to do in the meantime... HELP me I'm going crazy!!!


FML I wish I wasn't here anymore or at least in this position. I refuse to give up on life as a whole... I can't remember I think it was Churchill who said "If you're going through hell, keep going!", well if this isn't hell then I dunno what is... FML!

Can't wait for tomorrow... hopefully my bf will still be here in the morning and not escape while I lay asleep, I know I would after the fit of rage (throwin his iphone and accusing him of cheating) to my sudden tear shedding (uncontrollable tears and me putting a blanket on my head to hide my shame). Oh what A life I lead... never a dull moment with me.


Thanks for stopping by...

XOXO

Hopeful 2day (Thank God there's tomorrow)

3 comments:

  1. are you detoxing or just coming down from a high?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, completely normal. detoxing is never fun. it really depends on what and how much you used. Because of how much I was using i had to do my detox in a psychiatric hospital. If you're just detoxing from weed I think you'll be just fine at home. It does take a little while for your body to recalibrate to "normal" without the drugs. Just remember everything will come in time. I'm six months sober from my last detox, and let me tell you it is completely worth the trouble to get clean. It makes dealing with my mental illnesses a ton easier

    ReplyDelete