Saturday, June 26, 2010

MOVEMENTS

So I finally got up off the couch and walked my dog. We went out for 45minutes. At first I was letting all 7lbs of her pull me down the sidewalk, but then she kept stopping every five seconds...it was gettin on my nerves. I think it's because earlier my boyfriend came back from a weeks vacation in England and I was excited. I was so excited that I looked up his return flight to know when I could text him. He called me from the car so it was obvious that he missed me too. That SOB wouldn't tell me that he missed, he kept sayin oh you missed me, you missed me that bad eh?!?! I lied and told him that things have been really rough without him and that I have been depressed and committed to the hospital because I missed him so much. My whole motive was to get him to come see me, so that I could get all my new clothes from the UK and finally feel an embrace from someone. It backfired to say the least... he just kept texting and saying "oh you missed me, I know you missed me but...." OMG I am going to snap. NO YOU A-HOLE I didn't miss you. I just want your body parts and my effin gifts then you can go home... I hate when he gets so self righteous like he is my everything. I know it's my fault, but I'm not that stupid to believe I can't do better or find more then him.

He's 31 works two jobs, has no time for me and lives with his mama...let's get real! I want more in every aspect of my life especially the one with him in it. I'm enraged by his narcissism. Oh GOD!!!!!!!!!

I'm so effin angry and frustrated FUCK HIM!!!!!!!!


Thanks for stopping by....

XOXO

Hopeful 2day (GRRRRRRRR!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment