Monday, June 28, 2010

MEH......

Today is a blah day. I don't feel upset nor do I feel particularly happy. I'm pretty impartial to today, the sun isn't high in the sky as of yet, but it looks like it'll be hot. Yet, I am in no mood to venture outdoors. Yesterday my dog didn't even get a walk, which is really rare considering I take her out three times a day. I didn't do much yesterday. I had every intention of doing my work, but when I got to school the library was closed. It's apparently closed on Sundays during the summer. I came home and attempted to concentrate, but that never happened.

I don't understand why I'm not worried. I really should be because I worked so hard to achieve a high average, you'd think I'd want to maintain it. Meh.....

Anyways, I am heading back to bed for a few more hours of rest and a meditation. I don't feel anything at all. I feel like I'm drugged up on would-be-happy-pills....


Thanks for stopping by

XOXO

Hopeful 2day (MEH!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment